Thursday, September 11, 2008

Interview Questions

Recently I have been asked severl questions so I guess I will answer them. My favorite food is pizza, I would lsiten to any music, but country. Some of my favorite TV shows are South Park, George Lopez, Family Matters, and Full Metal Alchemist. I don't really like school, but if I had to pick it would be Math, since I'm good at it. I want to excel in meteorology, so I guess this would help me a little. My strengths are Math and Science, but I'm weak in English and History. I usually procrastinate when studying, and just read off my review. I took this class cause I want to know how to manage a business. I think we should divide work into teams by having a math person, a writer, and someone that can keep track of everything. I would make a great tember cause I care about my grade and I'm good at math.